Business Office ManagerMeridian of Riverside - CA
Riverside Senior Living is seeking a Business Office Manager to join our team in Riverside, California. The Business Office Manager is responsible for coordinating and managing the office function for the Community and providing assistance to the Executive Director.
We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life!
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
• Experience as office manager in healthcare setting preferred.
• High level of ability in effective and succinct communication, written and oral with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
• Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
• Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others.
• Working knowledge of computers including Excel, Word, and MS Office is required.
• Must possess mathematical skills, strong organization skills and be detailed oriented.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Ability to establish effective relationships with residents, family members and staff.
• Must pass criminal background check.
• Must meet all health requirements.