Park Louisville – About Us
Making Every Day Special for Memory Care Residents
Memories play an important part in our lives – even for those living with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory-related illnesses. At Park Louisville, we seek to provide a safe community and environment where our residents can make meaningful connections and celebrate moments of joy every day.
It’s an honor for us to serve and enrich the lives of our residents. Every detail of our community is designed with the security, safety and independence of our residents in mind. Our residents have freedom to go anywhere throughout our enclosed facility, including a beautiful courtyard with a quarter-mile path. Family members will have peace of mind, knowing that dedicated, caring hands are available around the clock to ensure comfort and security.
Moments in Time Memory Care Program
Capturing, validating and celebrating residents’ special moments when they happen allow them to have a fulfilling, happy life. Moments in Time, our innovative, Montessori-based memory care program provides moments of WOW through five directional paths:
- Life Engagement – through activities and programs that allow residents to function at their highest potential
- Dining Experience – that provides six daily opportunities for residents to socialize, reminisce and create new memories over healthy and delicious menus
- Family Connections – that support and care for family members, while providing them opportunities to recapture relationships with their loved ones
- Health & Wellness – that focuses on remaining skills and abilities—not what they can no longer do–to promote confidence and independence
- Team Promise – to provide the very best care possible through compassion and continuing dementia education and training