Activities Assistant - Part Time
Golden Orchards in Fennville, MI is looking for a Part Time Activities Assistant to join our team!
We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life!
The Life Enrichment Assistant will support community member’s quality of life by executing daily activities with community members as a group, or on an individual basis. The Life Enrichment Assistant will help the Life Enrichment Coordinator design and execute plans, programs and events that meet the required needs of the community members such as socially, mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. The Life Enrichment Assistant will build and maintain positive working relationships with all community members, community member’s families, staff members and throughout the geographic area the community serves.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead by example and maintain ethical standards.
- Maintain professional conduct according to the Meridian Senior Living values.
- Collaborate effectively with departmental and community based peers to generate enthusiasm and execute high quality programming.
- Support the planning, scheduling and execution of quality activities in accordance with community member care plans
- Create and maintain positive relationships with community members and their families
- Support the preparation and distribution of activity calendars, communication materials and update activity/orientation boards
- Assist with community member’s special events, outings, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Generate enthusiasm to encourage and motivate participation
- Provide leadership and support for high quality volunteers
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications can be sent to: email@example.com