Licensed Social Worker - PRN
Colonial Place is currently hiring for a PRN Licensed Social Worker. Candidates must be Licensed!
Planning, directing and organizing the social service program to meet the objectives of the nursing home as part of total resident care. Keeping professional matters confidential. Care and use of supplies and equipment. Maintaining adequate records.
- Serve as Resident Advocate, and perform duties in compliance with both state and federal regulations.
- Assist in organizing social services to meet needs of residents in the nursing home.
- Assist in interviews of residents referred to the Consultant by the Administrator, Director of Nurses or attending physician.
- Complete necessary forms and make arrangements for assistance whenever possible and involves the family or sponsor when planning for discharge or recovery programs.
- Maintain regular progress notes indicating response to the treatment plan and adjustment to nursing home life. Progress notes shall be recorded in the chart.
- Compile information about community health and social services available and keep an up-to-date resource file on these community services.
- Make referrals to referral agencies when requested and appropriate, keeping records of such referrals, and provide the referral agency a social service summary with pertinent data.
- Coordinate the Discharge Planning.
- Provide counseling to resident’s family.
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications can be sent to:email@example.com