The Five Directional Paths of Memory Care at Meridian Senior Living
Our goals to enhance living for those with memory challenges are accomplished through the five directional paths of our Moments in Time program. Each directional path has the resident and family in mind to encourage independence and helps deal with the progression of Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias.
- Family Connections – Focuses on the well-being of our families through social gatherings, volunteer opportunities, support and education.
- Health & Wellness – Person-centered care unique to individual residents. Our care supports the whole person, focusing on what he/she can still do. We design programs and care around that philosophy to ensure weprovide satisfying experiences, promote independence and encourage positive behavior while maintaining respect and dignity.
- Dining Experience – Meals and snacks present six daily opportunities, seven days a week to reminisce, create new memories, maximize independence and promote socializing, all in an inviting environment
- Life Engagement – includes scheduled programs that support the whole person. Our programs allow residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia to function at their highest potential, giving them a sense of purpose and overall well-being.
- Team Promise – Focuses on developing our care partners through ongoing education and training.