We are so thrilled to announce our visitation plan that allows families and residents to be reunited in our community per Governor mandate and by appointment. Starting September 14, 2020, our community will begin taking appointments for family visitation, beauty salon services, and in-person tours. Visitation will begin Tuesday, September 15! A letter or email will go home to families Friday, September 11.
- Scheduling visits by appointment only. General visitors can call the community to schedule their visitation appointment beginning Monday, September 14. For compassionate and essential worker visits, please call the community for more information.
- Allowing only two visitors at a time, and visitors must be at least 18 years old. Any exceptions require prior approval by the Executive Director.
- Evening and weekend appointments may be limited.
- Executing strict procedures upon entrance including temperature checks, screening questions, hand sanitizing and wearing personal protective equipment (masks are mandatory).
- Escorting all visitors at all times while in the community.
- Continuing to implement strict infection control and PPE requirements.
- Continuing to follow CDC and agency guidelines.
- Having no COVID-19 positive residents in the community for 14 days prior to any visitation. If there is a positive case, the community will suspend the visitation for 14 days and then re-open if there are no additional positive cases in this time-frame.