The Country House in Westchester is excited to get residents and their loved ones back together. To ensure the safety of our residents, staff, and guest, we have created the below guidelines to coincide with our State, County, and Department of Health regulations
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us.
- Visitations can take place Monday - Sunday from 10am-12pm & 2pm-4pm
- Visitations must be prearranged at least 24 hours in advance by calling and scheduling your visit
- Visitations are limited to 30-minute intervals
- A maximum of 2 visitors are permitted per resident at any given time and must be from the same household
- A maximum of 20 visitors are allowed at any given time frame inside The Country House in Westchester
Upon arrival, visitors will need to
- Call our community and let us know when you are here.
- An employee will meet visitors by the main entrance and then complete the visitor temperature and screening log.
- Visitors will be escorted directly to the resident's room.
Visitors should expect to follow the below guidelines
- Visitors will be given hand sanitizer to use immediately prior to visitation.
- Visitors will be required to wear an appropriate mask at all times covering both the nose and mouth.
- The mask cannot be cloth or homemade. The mask must be a surgical mask or better.
- At least 6 feet of space must remain between the visitor and the resident at all times.
- Visitors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
- Visits will be supervised by the staff of The Country House and NYS DOH (if applicable).
- If a visitor is noted to have a fever or other symptoms of acute respiratory illness (e.g., cough or shortness of breath) or do not meet survey criteria; will be instructed to leave the facility and seek care if needed.
- Outdoor visits will be held at the gazebo area. A team member will escort the visitors directly to this location upon calling and providing notice of arrival.
- The Gazebo will be disinfected between all visits.
- Visitors are strongly discouraged from visiting residents who are at an increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
- Visitors must understand the potential risk associated with providing visitation. There is always a risk of transmission of the virus going forward.
- Visiting hours are subject to change. Notifications will be given with all changes.
- If any visitor fails to adhere to the protocol, they will be prohibited from visiting during the duration of the COVID-19 state-declared public health emergency.
- Residents are ineligible for in-person visits if they are currently COVID-19 positive, exhibit COVID-10 symptoms, or are in a 14-day quarantine.