SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY
We are committed to doing everything we can to keep our residents and staff safe
while still welcoming new community members in need of our services. We require all new members of our community to shelter-in-place in their new home for 14 days, free of charge.
What does this time period look like for your loved one?
What to Expect
- An individually tailored program designed for you
- Nutritious room service for all meal services, as well as morning and afternoon snack/hydration service
- Worry-free access to daily essentials. No more standing in line or going to the grocery store.
- Connections with families through virtual chats
- Echo Show provided to each new resident for continued communication with loved ones
- Personalized care plans
- Medication management and Teledoc appointments where available
- One-on-one activities and games
- Scheduled physical activity and exercise
- Art and music
- Pharmacy service
- Immediate attention for any health symptoms
Only available on signed long-term commitments