A Different Approach
to Memory Care
For families of people living with memory loss, the highest priorities often center around security and comfort. Our Memory Care neighborhood at Worthington Manor takes these concerns to heart, offering a secured neighborhood and exceptionally welcoming and comfortable living spaces for our residents. We understand, too, that the stress of caring for a person with Alzheimer’s or related dementia can overwhelm, stifling hope for building true and joyful connections. Our experience tells us that through innovative and holistic Memory Care programming like ours, connecting is not only possible, but ready to bloom.
Engage & Connect in the Moment
Our Memory Care residents enjoy every part of our day, from tempting, nutritious meals to activities that increase confidence and emphasize joy. Utilizing life stations, life story displays (memory boxes), and engagement boxes, our programming focuses on personalization, dignity, respect, and comfort for each of our residents. We understand the needs of our Memory Care residents and their families that are learning to cope with dementia and Alzheimer's by creating a small, safe environment where residents move freely between gathering, dining, and engagement spaces with a knowledgeable and supportive team to encourage, engage, and promote overall health and wellness. We also cultivate opportunities for residents to engage with the greater community in ways that feel rewarding by providing support for families through community interaction and access to a network of knowledge on how to still create meaningful memories and bring joy to these families.
Get in touch with us at Worthington Manor to learn more about how we’re making a difference in Memory Care in Conroe, Texas.
Memory Care Services Offered
- Secured neighborhood setting
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Housekeeping services
- Personal laundry services – no co-mingling with other residents laundry
- 24-hour onsite care partners
- Apartment maintenance
- Assistance with dressing, bathing, grooming, incontinence care, and other activities of daily living
- Secured courtyard
- Engaging life stations and programming to highlight individuality and creativity, including SingFit (mothers room – vanity station and nursery area, an office for resident use, a shop with workbench, tool cart, etc.)