Welcome to Worthington Manor
Re-Imagine the Senior Living Experience
Worthington Manor is a brand new community where seniors choose to live – a grand, warm, and welcoming home, where residents want to invite friends and family to gather. With an emphasis on resident-centered choices, Worthington Manor focuses on a holistic approach to wellness, in an environment that appreciates the worth, value, and experience of our residents. Residents have a voice here. Through structured input with trained staff, whole-person wellness programs, and social activities, Worthington Manor attracts those who wish to have a choice in their lifestyle and surroundings.
First-class amenities, delicious Chef-prepared dining, and spacious, pet-friendly floor plans combine to help create a joyful environment, rich with meaningful experiences. Worthington Manor is an innovative and unique community that differentiates itself from the local competition with its expansive, beautiful grounds, and encourages the involvement of friends and family through its thoughtful design. Our unique community sits at the highest peak in Conroe, with breathtaking views of private lakes and a lush, rolling landscape. This is a senior living residence like no other, purposefully designed to reflect the pristine natural setting, and inspired by the greater Conroe community.
Get in touch with us to learn more about the Worthington Manor difference and how our senior living community in Conroe, Texas, can elevate each day for you or your loved one.
Good Friends. Good Times. Great Care.
At Worthington Manor, you’ll find more than senior living services. You’ll find community. Feel confident that our experienced senior care team is invested in your health and wellbeing. Enjoy a senior living community where it’s easy to fill your days with opportunities for fun and engagement. Our goal is to enrich the lives of those who call Worthington Manor home. We offer an array of programs and services that focus on whole-body wellness – whether it’s creating an opportunity to socialize and make new friendships or participating in daily activities designed to strengthen your body and mind. For more information, visit the Lifestyle page.
We're Here For You
Our community was designed for those who want to live independently, but need a little extra support with the day-to-day tasks of everyday life. At Worthington Manor, we’re here to provide you with the fun and carefree lifestyle you deserve, while providing assistance when it’s needed. Our residents live a social and active life, enjoying their days however they please.
For residents with Alzheimer’s or other dementia, Worthington Manor is proud to feature MONTESSORI MOMENTS IN TIME™ memory care programming.We make every day feel special for your loved one with exceptional care and success-oriented programming that brings a sense of purpose and meaning to your loved one's experience at Worthington Manor.
How We Are Working to Protect You
- Kiosk at entrance screens incoming guests with temperature checks and questions about current health and potential exposure to contagious viruses, diseases, and more
- Screened and approved guests wear name badges to indicate they have followed safety protocols upon entrance
- Keyless entry is used to limit cross contamination between surfaces
- We follow CDC guidelines
- Our team uses specialized chemicals in cleaning and for sanitization, to reduce the risk of contamination
- Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization system in place to destroy airborne contaminants
- Security cameras
- Emergency pull-cord system
- Individual cooling and heating systems within each apartment
- Other optional safety devices and protocols utilized, may include motion sensing lights, room service, and physically distanced dining
- Vaccine clinics for team members and residents through a partnership with a pharmacy
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Spaces that allow physical distancing
- Virtual visits and telehealth office available, when desired
- Electronic health records
Montessori Moments in Time™ Memory Care
Exclusive to Meridian Senior Living Communities
We are Here For You
Many times the process of choosing a senior living community for a loved one is met with anxiety, sometimes resistance, sometimes excitement. We want to be there for you as you navigate all the emotions that come with a big change. Our experienced team at Worthington Manor can help answer any questions you have to help you understand and better communicate what your loved one is going through and help them come to terms with their situation. There is so much to anticipate in a new beginning at our community, but we understand getting there can be overwhelming. Let us help.
Our Community in Pictures
As you walk through the welcoming front entrance of our community, our friendly staff will make you feel at home. Take a look through our online gallery of photos at the amenities and lifestyle you can expect at Worthington Manor. We invite you to schedule a tour to see it for yourself.