Find Assisted Living at a Meridian Senior Living Community Near You
At Meridian Senior Living, we’re there when you need us. From support and care to programs, activities and lots of fun, assisted living at a Meridian Senior Living community is personalized for you and your specific needs! So whether it’s assistance with life’s daily activities, helping with mobility, coordinating care with your physicians, or making sure you look your best for one of our famous Meridian Senior Living events, we’re here to help – and WOW! – you!
The Fundamentals of Assisted Living at Meridian Senior Living
At Meridian Senior Living, our services and amenities ensure residents enjoy a comfortable, worry-free lifestyle. For added peace of mind, our dedicated staff is on site and available 24/7.
- Companion and private room accommodations, furnished/unfurnished, cable TV
- Private bath in each room with step-in showers, private spa
- Assistance with activities of daily living and medication management
- Wellness and personal care services
- Comprehensive dining program, special diets accommodated
- Enriching social activities, group classes, wellness, fitness and educational programs
- Housekeeping, laundry services, maintenance, transportation and concierge services
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- On-call physician services
Ultimately, our goal is to create a daily living environment where people are nurtured, inspired and loved, because at Meridian Senior Living, we believe everyone deserves a great life!
Our teams believe that what they do is so much more than a job, it’s an opportunity – a passion – to serve others. Our caregivers embrace the individuality of every resident and find great pleasure in getting to know the residents and families they serve.
We create assisted living communities that empower residents to live well and thrive – mind, body and spirit. Our exciting entertainment programs, supportive services, nutrition and fitness programs, social opportunities and memory care all create a wellness-focused experience for residents.