COMPASSIONATE DEMENTIA CARE
Exclusive Memory Care Programming
Our MONTESSORI MOMENTS IN TIME™ memory care program is a thoughtful and innovative approach to caring for those with Alzheimer’s or other dementia. This multi-facetted program maintains our commitment to an active, meaningful lifestyle regardless of care level. We take away the worry with a safe, secure environment with caring staff members dedicated to the wellbeing of each resident.
STRONG BODIES. STRONG MINDS.
Revolution in Motion
The Reserve at East Longmeadow is proud to offer Revolution in Motion, an exciting exercise and mobility program specifically designed for seniors by Dr. Edythe Heus in collaboration with Meridian Senior Living. Learn how our residents benefit from the program.
Empower Me Wellness
Empower Me Wellness
Empower Me Wellness provides personalized outpatient therapy solutions! The team of therapists are specialized in rehabilitation for the older adult, with a commitment to enhance the quality of life for our residents.
Conditions Addressed Include
- Lower Back or Neck Pain
- Shoulder or Wrist Pain
- Hip or Knee Pain
- Muscle Strengthening
- Cognitive Retraining
- Joint Inflammation
- Communication or Swallowing Dysfunction
- Vestibular or Balance Disorders
The treatment approaches are individualized, functional and person-centered, and can include modalities and hands-on exercises to decrease pain, promote healing, and to restore function. They Offer the Following:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Wellness Programs
- Exercises for endurance and strengthening.
- Treats swelling, joint pain, and limited range of motion.
- Balance training and fall reduction.
- Training on functional skills needed to independently complete daily tasks.
- Improves ability to transfer in/out of the tub, shower, bed, and car.
- Improves swallowing skills through muscular strengthening.
- Addresses expressive and receptive communication skills.
- Cognition retraining.
- Individual or small group wellness classes for functional mobility and cognitive fitness.
- Once a skilled therapy need has been identified, let us know and we will verify your insurance benefits and obtain an order from your physician.
- We will complete an initial evaluation. This is when we get to know YOU and YOUR rehabilitation needs.
- Our therapists will put together a plan of treatment to help you achieve your goals.
A physician’s order is needed to begin therapy. We bill Medicare, other insurers and private pay for services.