Recovery Care Solutions
- Affordable 24/7 care with on-site therapy
- Licensed nurse 24/7
- Transportation services to appointments
- Care coordination by nurses
- Lift devices as needed operated by trained staff
- Residential setting
- Peace of mind for patients and families
- Fully Furnished Suites
- Emergency Call System
- Roll in shower
- Wheelchair accessible sinks and counters
- Medication management
- Daily assistance with ADLs
- Fully equipped rehabilitation center
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- In-Room Dining
- Special diet accommodation
- Laundry Facilities onsite
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Housekeeping Services
Benefits of Our Recovery Care Program
Because we are a private pay assisted living community, we do not require minimum qualifying medical criteria such as hours of therapy per day, qualifying diagnosis, etc. for an admission to our Recovery Suites. Our governing regulations in the State of Ohio dictate what we can or cannot provide in assisted living. Our Director of Wellness will treat every case individually and complete a pre-admission assessment to ensure that we can safely meet the needs of your patient.
Residents must be at least 60 years old and appropriate for an assisted living level of care and environment as determined by the assessment.
The minimum length of stay is 14 days in a Recovery Suite. However, we will consider each referral on a case by case basis.
If you or your patient has more acute needs, skilled home health care will be utilized to ensure needs are met so long as this is within our allowed scope of care in assisted living.
RECOVER WITH US
Our Rehabilitation Program in Pictures
We are thrilled to provide rehabilitation services at Landings of Huber Heights. Our friendly staff are eager to make you feel at home and help you through this transition. View our gallery to take a look at what you can expect with our rehabilitation services. We invite you to schedule a meeting so we can discuss our patient options.